IntraSonic RETRO Intercom System With Bluetooth Replaces M&S 4-Room
Brand: IntraSonic| Model Number: RETRO Intercom System With Bluetooth Replaces M&S 4-Room | Product SKU: 24401 | What's in the box?
$1,149.75 AVAILABILITY: In Stock
Number of Inside Speakers:
The Intrasonic Retro Intercom Kit is a replacement for older model M&S Intercom Systems. This package allows you to use your existing wiring when replacing your old intercom system. Features include:
- A built-in AM/FM radio with 10 preset options.
- A Portable Music Player to plug and play downloaded or streamed music from a wide variety of MP3 devices.
- USB connectivity to charge your MP3 device as it plays.
- Bluetooth Receiver sets inside the docking area to stream music from a nearby smart phone or tablet.
- Hands free operation with an IREMOTE control option.
- The ability to select from 2 music source options in every room, enabling different music sources to be played in different rooms. For example, you could listen to the radio in one room and your MP3 player in another.
- Door chime selection
- Optional door release.
- The ability to monitor single or multiple zones.
- Automatic Selective Call Technology: calls are broadcasted throughout the home, but once the call is answered, it becomes private between the stations in use.
- Hands free communication for the party receiving the call.
- The option to connect to ceiling or in-wall speakers from the master, room and patio stations.
- The ability to expand to a maximum of 13 zones (room and patio stations) and 2 door stations.
Features of IntraSonic Intercom System With Bluetooth Replaces M&S 4-Room
- Door Bell True
- Installation Type Replacement
- Intercom Type Hybrid
- iPod Connectivity Internal
- CD Player False
- Video False
- Radio True
- Door Chime 5 Choices
- Privacy True
- Color White
Specifications of IntraSonic Intercom System With Bluetooth Replaces M&S 4-Room
- Warranty-Years 2
Product Q/A of IntraSonic Intercom System With Bluetooth Replaces M&S 4-Room
There are 7 Questions asked and 7 Answered